Product Name: β-Nicotinamide Mononucleotide NMN CAS NO: 1094-61-7
Beta-Nicotinamide ribose monophosphate;
Nicotinamide ribonucleoside 5'-phosphate;
3-(Aminocarbonyl)-1-(5-O-phosphono-b-D-ribofuranosyl)pyridinium Hydroxide Inner Salt;
[(2R,3S,4R,5R)-5-(3-Carbamoyl-1-pyridiniumyl)-3,4-dihydroxytetrahydro-2-furanyl]methyl hydrogen phosphate;
Chemical & Physical Properties
Appearance : White powder.
Assay : ≥99.0%
Melting point: ＞96℃
Solubility: Solubility: Methanol (Slightly), Water (Slightly).
Stability: Very Hygroscopic
Category: Nicotine Derivatives; Nucleotides; Pharmaceutical/API Drug Impurities/Metabolites;
HS Code: 2934999099
Personal Protective Equipment: Eyeshields; Gloves; type N95 (US);type P1 (EN143) respirator filter.
RIDADR: NONH for all modes of transport
WGK Germany: 3
Storage：Stored in a cool and dry well-closed container. Keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
1. β-nicotinamide mononucleotide is an intermediate in NAD+ biosynthesis produced from nicotinamide (NAM) and phosphoribosyl pyrophosphate (PRPP) by nicotinamide phosphoribosyl transferase enzyme.
2. NMN is a product of the extracellular Nicotinamide phosphoribosyltransferase (eNAMPT) reaction and a key NAD+ intermediate. It ameliorates glucose intolerance by restoring NAD+ levels in HFD-induced T2D mice. It also enhances hepatic insulin sensitivity and restores gene expression related to oxidative stress, inflammatory response, and circadian rhythm, partly through SIRT1 activation.
3. Nicotinamide mononucleotide ("NMN" and "β-NMN") is a nucleotide derived from ribose and nicotinamide. Niacinamide (nicotinamide,) is a form of vitamin B3 (niacin.) As a biochemical precursor of NAD+, it may be useful in the prevention of pellagra.
Its unconcentrated form, niacin, is found in a variety of nutritional sources: Peanuts, Mushrooms (portobello, grilled), Avocados, Green Peas (fresh), and certain fish and animal meats.
In studies [on mice], NMN has shown to reverse age-related arterial dysfunction by decreasing oxidative stress.
The anti-ageing properties will be tested on humans in July 2016.
4. The -nicotinamide mononucleotide (NMN) was used to study the binding primitives of RNA aptamers and the nuclease activation process containing a nicotinamide mononucleotide (mn-nmn) -activated RNA fragment.
5. beta-Nicotinamide mononucleotide(β-NMN), Key NAD+ intermediate.
Our factory manufacture’s Beta-NMN, mature technology, stable output, quality assurance.
Inventory Status : In Stock.
We can provide β-D-NMN COA (certificate of analysis), Nicotinamide-1-Ium-1-Beta-D-Ribofuranoside5'-Phosphate MOA (Method of Analysis),Nicotinamide D-ribonucleotide ROS (Route of synthesis), beta-Nicotinamide ribonucleotide MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) and other support for you !
Nicotinamide mononucleotide plays an important role in the energy production of human cells. It is involved in the synthesis of intracellular NAD (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, an important coenzyme of cell energy transformation).
Nicotinamide mononucleotide will be transformed into nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD), which is essential for energy metabolism in vivo. In mouse experiments, it was confirmed that nicotinamide mononucleotide can activate a gene called acetylase in vivo, so as to prolong life and treat diabetes. NAD is a substance that can be produced by human body. Research shows that the content of NAD in human body will decrease with the increase of age.
Nicotinamide ribotide (NMN) is an important intermediate metabolite in the nicotinate and nicotinamide metabolism pathway. Mammals predominantly use nicotinamide rather than nicotinic acid as a precursor for NAD biosynthesis. Instead of the deamidation to nicotinic acid, nicotinamide is directly converted to NMN by nicotinamide phosphoribosyltransferase (NAMPT, EC 2. 4. 2. 12). The enzyme nicotinamide mononucleotide adenylyltransferase (NMNAT, EC 2. 7. 7. 1), which is a member of the nucleotidyltransferase alpha/beta-phosphodiesterase superfamily, catalyzes the reaction NMN + ATP <=> Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD) + PPi, representing the final step in the biosynthesis of NAD. NAD is a molecule that plays a fundamental role as a cofactor in cellular redox reactions. Thus NMN is an important metabolite for the maintenance of normal NAD biosynthesis. Circulating NMN levels may play an important role in regulating cell function in physiological and pathophysiological conditions.
If you are interested in our products or have any questions, please feel free to contact us!
Products under patent are offered for R & D purpose only. However, the final responsibility lies exclusively with the buyer.