Product Name: Tetrabutylammonium bromide CAS NO: 1643-19-2
Chemical & Physical Properties:
Appearance: White to off-white crystalline powder
Boiling Point:102℃ at 760 mmHg
Refractive Index:n20/D 1.422
Water Solubility:600 g/L (20 ℃)
Solubility:H2O: 0.1 g/mL, clear, colorless
Stability: Stable. Incompatible with strong oxidizing agents. Protect from moisture.
(1) Used as a reagent for the analysis of organic synthesis.
(2) Tetrabutylammonium bromide is also an effective phase transfer catalyst.
Phase transfer catalyst, referred to as PTC, is able to transfer the aqueous phase (or organic phase) to the organic phase (or aqueous phase) catalyst, which can make the reaction between the aqueous phase and the organic phase of the catalyst. PTC has the function of changing the degree of ion solvation, increasing the activity of ion reaction, speeding up the reaction rate and so on. Solve the problem of the past in the two phases of the reaction is difficult to react.
(3) For organic synthesis intermediates, phase transfer catalyst
(4) Ion-pairing reagents for the synthesis of bacampicillin, sultamicillin like.
(5) Ion pair chromatography reagents, phase transfer catalyst. Bacampicillin, sultamicillin like synthesis.
If you are interested in our products or have any questions, please feel free to contact us!
Products under patent are offered for R & D purpose only. However, the final responsibility lies exclusively with the buyer.