Product Name: 4-methoxyphenylboronic acid CAS NO:5720-07-0
Chemical & Physical Properties:
Appearance: white to off-white powder
Boiling Point:306.8℃ at 760 mmHg
Solubility:Soluble in dimethyl sulfoxide and methanol.
4-Methoxylphenylboronic Acid is a phenylboronic acid used to investigate boron function in plants.
4-Methoxyphenylboronic acid is a reagent used for:
• Suzuki-Miyaura cross-coupling reactions1 • ;Pd-catalyzed direct arylation
• Highly effective synthesis using palladium-catalyzed arylation Suzuki-Miyaura cross-coupling in water
• Palladium-catalyzed stereoselective Heck-type reaction
• Tandem-type Pd(II)-catalyzed oxidative Heck reaction and intramolecular C-H amidation sequence
• Copper-mediated ligandless aerobic fluoroalkylation of arylboronic acids with fluoroalkyl iodides
• Ruthenium catalyzed direct arylation
• Rh-catalyzed asymmetric conjugate addition
If you are interested in our products or have any questions, please feel free to contact us!
Products under patent are offered for R & D purpose only. However, the final responsibility lies exclusively with the buyer.