Product Name: 2,3-Dihydrobenzofuran CAS NO:496-16-2
Chemical & Physical Properties:
Appearance : colorless to light yellow liquid
Boiling Point:188-189℃ at 760 mmHg
Flash Point: 66℃
Coumaran (2,3-Dihydrobenzofuran) is an acetylcholinesterase (AChE) inhibitor isolated from leaves of L. camara. Coumaran can be used as a biopesticide.
Delivery:Transit could be DHL,UPS,TNT,EMS,Fedex,and so on.
For mass orders, it will be delivered by air or sea.
Depending on your location, please allow 1-5 business days for your order to arrive.
For small order, please expect 3-7 days by UPS DHL EMS.
For mass order, please allow 5-8 days by Air, 15-30 days by Sea.
1. Customer design is accepted for pharmaceutical intermediates.
2. Small order is acceptable.
3. Sample is available.
4. Professional sales team with rich experience both in product and business.
5. Third-party inspection is accepted.
6. 7×24 hours working time and quick response, your request will be processed by our professional staff in different shift periods.
7. All documents will be ready upon your requirement.
8. Better price than producer and good quality can be guaranteed.
9. After-sales service.
If you are interested in our products or have any questions, please feel free to contact us!
Products under patent are offered for R & D purpose only. However, the final responsibility lies exclusively with the buyer.